- About Us
- List of Web Clients
- Layout/Design Gallery
- Contact Us
How to change the "Reply to" of my GMail
Configuring your GMail Address
GMail enables you to change your reply-to address so you can receive your incoming e-mails using your new domain e-mail address.
Your GMail address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your domain address is: email@example.com
If configured correctly, your reply-to address on your GMail will now be: firstname.lastname@example.org
To create a new "reply-to" or "From" address:
1. Click 'Settings' at the top-right portion of your Gmail page.
2. Click the "Accounts and Import" tab, then click the "Send mail from another address"
3. Enter the details of your New E-Mail (a new, small window should appear), then click "Next Step"
4. Select GMail as your SMTP server, then click "Next Step"
5. Click the "Send Verification" button to send the verification Code/Link to your inbox. You can close this window afterwards.
6. Check your GMail inbox, you will receive an e-mail from the Gmail Team, there is a link inside that you have to click in order to complete the verification process
7. Go back to the settings in your Accounts tab to make the new address your new "From" or "Reply-to" address. That's it!
You can add more addresses to consolidate your other e-mails into this account (similar to sample -- the blurred details). Just repeat the steps above!
How to use your new e-mail
Since we already made your new e-mail as the default address, you can still use your original GMail address (or the other addresses that you made) when you're composing or replying to your e-mails. You can check it by looking at the drop-down menu that is now present in the message composition window.