- About Us
- List of Web Clients
- Layout/Design Gallery
- Contact Us
How to Upload Images from your computer or use images from Another Website
You can include photos or images in your content in two ways:
1. Upload the file from your computer or;
2. Copy the link/url from other sites like Flickr or Picasa
To Upload a photo from your computer or USB drive, just click the "Browse" button, select the file and click "Upload"
When available, you can click the "Add another item" button to upload another photo.
To copy the images from another website:
1. First, click the "image" button
2. Make sure that you are viewing the photo on another browser tab or window.
3. Right-click the photo and select "Copy Image Address" or "Copy Image Link" (some systems may call this differently) and paste it on the Image Properties->URL area. The URL or Web Address should end in .jpg, .gif, .png or .bmp. If it ends in other extensions like .html, .php, etc. you cannot use it here.
After clicking the "OK" button, the image will automatically be placed in the insertion point (where the blinking cursor is positioned in the text area)