- About Us
- List of Web Clients
- Layout/Design Gallery
- Contact Us
There may be times when your imported image is not sized appropriately (usually too big for the screen size) like the one below:
To Resize Your Image:
1. Click the Photo that you want to resize, then click the Image Button
2. In the Image Properties dialog, change the width or height of your photo. By clicking the "lock" button, you're making sure that the image is being resized proportionally.
3. After resizing, you may notice that the text is not "wrapping" correctly along the image, and is placed at the bottom part beside the photo.
4. We can easily correct this by going back to the image properties and change the text wrapping properties
After setting in the text wrapping properties, your content should look similar to what is presented below:
5. You can insert additional images, and even set it side-by-side. Just have the insertion point before the text where the next image will be placed.