Do real-estate agents or brokers need a website?
A website is important because it is the foundation of your online presence. The agent’s website will serve as the hub of marketing, with all other social media accounts and local directories linking to it. It’ll be a perfect place to put customer testimonials and buyer and seller tools.
Interested buyers are searching online
According to some surveys, about three out of every four home buyers use the Internet to find their dream home. Consider the benefits of having an online presence via a website in terms of accessibility to prospective clients. In other words, making a website allows you to be found by more potential customers who might find your services worthwhile.
The average buyer searched for properties online using a mobile device. They looked at pictures, home listings, and details about the home-buying process on websites.
Before buying a house, the buyer meets an agent and visits a median of 10 homes over the course of 10 weeks. Property listings were the most popular feature on company websites, accounting for 92 percent of all visits. The most common tool for generating high-quality leads was social media.
Compared to 68 percent of Younger Boomers, 81 percent of Older Millennials, 80 percent of Younger Millennials, and 78 percent of Generation X find their home on a mobile device.
A website takes the company into the 21st century.
A website gives the impression to potential customers that your company is up to date with the latest developments and innovations. The Internet is synonymous with new and modern things. If you want your real estate company to stand out as a new and exciting addition to the market, a website will help you achieve that goal. It’s often just a matter of opinion that buyers choose one real estate agent to another, so make sure it’s you.
Building confidence with potential clients is critical for real estate businesses; otherwise, converting those interested users and bringing them to your funnel would be difficult. A user-friendly and artistically designed real estate website design will instill confidence in consumers, encouraging them to choose your brand for their real estate needs.
If your real estate company doesn’t have an online presence, you’re losing out on a lot of money. In reality, in this digital era, there is no reason for your real estate company not to have an online presence.
Advantages of having your own website
- You Have an Absolute Control – Your own personal website serves as an internet home base. It puts you in a position where you’re the only agent they can contact online, and you’re the only agent they’ll see again and again. When you combine this with your desire to personalize and style the pages, a personal website becomes very appealing.
- Sets You Apart From The Competition – Personal websites for Realtors, from what we’ve heard, have never really taken off. As a result, having a polished, attractive website would help you stand out in the marketplace. People have complimented us on our fantastic website, which was thrown together in a matter of days when we first started. We are one of the few real estate agents/teams in our business with a personal website, which is nothing special. As a result, we stand out.
- All Inquiries Are Yours – A big benefit of creating a personal real estate page, in addition to being the only one featured on the site, is that anytime someone asks you for a property on your website, the lead will still go straight to you. You’ll get the lead regardless of who’s listing it is or whose business it belongs to. When it comes to creating a website for your real estate listing, this is something that many people overlook.
- It’s Very Budget-Friendly, Worth It? – The short response is: Absolutely Yes! A popular misconception nowadays is that a social media business page would suffice. Although businesses should be on social media because it aids in publicity and promotion, a website is still needed.
- You Are Promoting Only Your Site – Having your own website allows you to submit your online marketing linked to your site. If you’re a modern Realtor, you’re probably using Google Advertising, Facebook Ads, and maybe even YouTube Ads. Having your own website gives you a place to connect these advertisements to that is completely yours. You would not be at risk of losing these clicks to a third party. You will be in charge of them.
- There Are Countless Marketing Possibilities – The possibilities for promoting your website and attracting clients are limitless, from content marketing to social media marketing to SEO (search engine optimization). For example, content marketing allows you to create blog-style content that you can then refine with SEO and post on social media to increase awareness of you, your assets, and the fact that you are a real estate agent.
- When it comes to pitching for listings, this is a fantastic tool – During a listing meeting, being able to say things like, “We have our own website that your property will be featured on.” makes sellers feel unique. No one else they’ve spoken to has discussed it, and if you play your cards correctly, you may be able to impress them with some impressive traffic figures to seal the deal. When it comes to having listings, a little goes a long way, and for some Realtors, we spoke with, their website is that little thing.
The price of web space is now smaller than it has ever been. Having a website for your real estate company not only allows you to reach out to more buyers and sellers, but it also saves you money. Most web developers provide package packages that include anything you need, including the ability to post articles and even YouTube videos.
Your ROI (Return on Investment)
In today’s world, having a visually appealing and user-friendly website is a must. There are several ways to go about building your website, but keep in mind that one lead created from your website will more than likely pay for a year of hosting and then some. As a result, you’ll get a great return on your investment.
The Advantages of Having a Website
Approximately 90% of buyers look for possible properties online before going anywhere else. Your company is practically inaccessible to a vast pool of potential clients if you don’t have a website. Getting a website, on the other hand, is free advertising because it makes the real estate company easily accessible to anyone who performs a fast web search.
Clients can find your real estate company from anywhere, at any hour, seven days a week, thanks to your website, which has no office hours. You can pitch and sell to people you’ve never met when anybody can browse the assets your company represents at any time. Increasing your web presence and visibility could lead to you being the go-to real estate company in your area.
Having a website is arguably the most effective way to attract new customers. Since your competitors’ services are listed on their websites, creating one for yours is the perfect way to highlight your property range, share some impressive accolades, and entice potential clients with success stories or supportive client testimonials. Strategic content, such as region-specific keywords and blog posts, will help you stand out from the crowd and increase your exposure.
A professional website establishes your reputation right away by informing your audience that you’re serious about your business and providing them with additional details about your brand. Consumers can not consider your brand to be legitimate if you don’t have an online presence.